BUILD 93 2013/02/21
- Added commands to $Server object to disconnect from and reconnect to the configuration database.
- Added properties to control the time of day when old history is deleted.
- Fixed bug that could send a zero-value bad quality update for items during startup.
- Created a server-wide setting for controlling persistent data and removed persistent data settings from individual devices. Note: This will cause error messages from the devices during the startup until the configuration is ‘cleaned’ (using the DbCleanup.sql script generated during startup). These errors can be safely ignored.
- ACMConfig Client – Fixed Enable/Disable Children menu command that could skip some child objects.
- Bulk Insert Manager now moves history files that failed to insert into SQL Server into an ‘ImportFailed’ folder.
- Add support for SQL Server 2012
- Fixed bug that didn’t ‘poll items immediately’ when that option is enabled.
- Fixed bug that didn’t update standard items after a configuration change.
- Removed the properties to control persistent data and moved them into the $Server object.
- Added Eagle Protocol
- Added Omni Modbus Protocol
- Flow Automation native protocol – Added better message response validation when using Modbus format.
- Enron Modbus, SCADAPack Modbus, Omni Modbus Protocols – Added OPC items to request history retrieval and time synchronization.
- Fixed bug that prevented new Totalflow devices from providing correct OPC browse information.
- Fixed bug that could prevent retrieval of multiple trend files.
- Added support for ‘char’ and ‘uchar’ data types in trend files.
- Added optional ‘extra data’ support in history records.
- Added additional troubleshooting logging.
- Fixed bug that could mark a device as ‘busy’ and prevent future polling.
- All ports now close immediately if requested by OPC item.
- TCP/IP Connection – Fixed bug that didn’t honor the ‘Auto Switch Hosts’ option.
- TCP Pool Connection – Added logic to test modems (if modems enabled) before using one for a poll. The test sends the modem initialization string and looks for an ‘OK’ response.
- TCP Listen Connection – Fixed bug that could cause the session count to be wrong.
- Database and EFM Database publishers – Added option to write failed insert commands to a file.
- XML Publisher – Fixed bug that allowed invalid characters in xml element names.
- CFX Publisher – Added new CFX 7 gas and liquid support.
- Fixed bug that could cause the asiLOGSERVER service to crash if a log message was greater than 65K bytes.
- Database Change – Added index to the history table.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.