BUILD 85 2012/10/08
- Fixes to Benchmark protocol to rebuild messages when address changed. Also added logic to prevent publishing duplicate records.
- Added prompt to save changes when advanced meter configuration form is closed.
- Fixed bug that could deactivate port when switching between primary and secondary connection (in all protocols).
- Various tooltip and custom dialog fixes and enhancements.
- Additions to SCADAPack modbus to validate message content during history retrieval. Changed which items maintain persistent values.
- Added sub-second poll rate to scheduler.
- Fixed bug in asiARCHIVE that could cause gap in history if RTU clock changed by more than one hour.
- Fixed bug in Flow Automation to help prevent out-of-sync messages during history retrieval.
- Fixed bug in AutoSol EFM Publisher that used incorrect timestamp for history record.
- Fixed bug in time synchronization logic that may not synchronize the time if ‘no hour change’ is selected.
- Changes to Ethernet BSAP to allow for intermediate network devices during time synchronization and NRT operations.
- Database format change – Version 11. Changed method for deleting objects to prevent bulk inserts from failing on data belonging to a deleted object.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.