BUILD 75 2012/08/06
- Default priority for item writes is now ‘immediate’ – the highest priority.
- Fixes and additions to Totalflow, Kimray, and Flow Automation protocols.
- Fixes to XML output publisher.
- Changed publisher property ‘Oldest Date’ to ‘Age’.
- Added command to make a schedule fire at any time.
- Removed references to MSXML4. Now only MSXML6 is used.
- Device ‘Status’ item now has a new value (7) that indicates communication is disabled (when a port is closed or disabled).
- OPC item qualities are now set to stale when their device’s port is closed or disabled.
- Added custom dialogs, which are the default method for editing an object’s configuration.
- Added ‘Station Builder’ to ease the task of creating flow computer devices that require multiple objects to define a meter (such as archive configurations and meter configurations).
- Database format change – version 10. Modified stored procedure (internal logic change, does not cause incompatibility). Archive record’s ‘Collect’ time is now used when deleting old records instead of the record’s timestamp.
- Additions to client programming interface. This may cause custom client applications to be re-built.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.