BUILD 56 2012/05/25
- Fixed connection module problem that could prevent device from polling if lazy connectionoption was enabled.
- Bulk insert manager is now a 32-bit process which corrects a registry re-direction problem.
- Server monitor application can now set service log on properties for all AutoSol ACM services.
- Added memory diagnostic OPC items and logging.
- Reduced memory usage by thread objects.
- Reduced memory usage by ROC devices.
- Cleanup of exposed client object model. This may cause custom client applications to be re-built.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.