BUILD 44 2012/04/20
- Fixed LogViewer to re-connect after lost connection to the server.
- Fixed Enron Modbus to combine meter configuration register polls.
- Fixed Enron Modbus to set starting history record number when reading max records from the device.
- Fixed Archiver to rename import files to avoid sharing violation.
- Fixed Config service and client library to handle very large object lists.
- Added logic to prevent demand polls or write messages from queuing while a port is paused
- Added logic to Flow Automation native protocol to support Modbus reads with extended
- Updated Modbus PCS to assume the use of six-digit register addressing.
- Removed Meter properties Device Id and Run Numberthat were added for GC write support. SQL script update now handles this reference.
- Updated publishing filter so Parent Folderincludes all children. Added Not Name and Not Folder as exclusion properties.
- Database format change – Version 7. Filtered publishing changes and meter-to-device resolving logic.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.