BUILD 33 2012/02/07
- Added SCADAPack Modbus contract configuration OPC items.
- Fixed SCADAPack Modbus bug that tried to acknowledge all events/alarms instead only new.
- Fixed Enron Modbus bug in Archive Access logic that did not correctly assign object identifier.
- Switched TotalFlow DateTime and DateTime2 items so DateTime is the vt_dateitem.
- Fixed BSAP bug that could prevent some of the configuration properties from being assign to the device.
- Fixed BSAP bug that may not have checked for Ethernet configuration changes in all cases.
- Fixed ScanCom bug in the MsgFormatparameter.
- Fixed Flow Automation bug in write command to DO/DI/AI/AO/Pulse value.
- Fixed Flow Automation bug in write command to Gas Quality items.
- Added Flow Automation PID items.
- Fixed common protocol bug that used the object id instead of the command id when updating command progress.
- Set MeterConfigas archive type name for all meter configuration records.
- Added identifier to TCPListen error logging so the messages show up on the filtered port and device log windows.
- Fixed Scheduler bug that caused window schedule not to fire at start of window.
- Fixed CFX publisher bug that put alarms into CFX file in reverse order.
- Fixed CFX publisher bug that allowed duplicate alarm records in CFX file.
- Fixed Transaction Queue bug that left contract hour and contract day empty when publishing to snapshot table.
- Added LastPollAttemptUTCand LastPollSuccessUTC items to all objects.
- Improved protection com interface pointers while getting list for client notification calls.
- Added logging when item is added to an object type that doesn’t support items (like folders).
- Fixed problem with SelectFolderform when adding a new folder. Typing new folder name and pressing enter did not end the edit session. Also, added right-click menu to add a folder.
- Fixed various problems related to Add/Copy/Renameof objects that made the tree control jump around and new objects not be selected.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.