BUILD 31 2012/01/03
- ACMConfig context menu to filter on the object name.
- Improved object cache in ACMConfig.
- Added visible device count in ACMConfig Object Types form.
- Fixed bug in TotalFlow protocol that incorrect high and low limits for baud rate property.
- Fixed bug that did not recognize changes in an archive object’s configuration.
- Fixed bug in Flow Automation native that did not recognize changes to some configuration properties.
- Fixed bug in custom item interface that did not deactivate items when client removed items.
- Added container properties to BSAP and BenchMark protocols.
- Various fixes to ACMConfig to prevent renaming or copying system objects.
- Cleanup of CFX event strings.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.