Build 302 2019/01/19
This installation requires a change to the existing database.
- Corrected an issue where the Queue Viewer can see ‘orphaned’ polls when switching between primary and secondary connections.
- Added logic to prevent task starvation that causes a high volume of high priority tasks to prevent lower priority tasks from running.
- Added new OPC Item ‘CurrentHost’ to indicate which Host Address is current.
- Corrected an issue where the lost connection timeout was not always accurate.
- Corrected an issue where queue viewer messages were not being removed upon completion when switching between primary and alternate connections.
- Corrected an issue where only some of the devices start to poll when at least ‘max sessions’ of them are due at once.
- Corrected an issue where lost connection timeout was not properly reset on valid response.
- Corrected an issue where demand stayed on after polling failed due to a lack of response.
- Improved TCP Pool so that it can try another modem port within the same poll cycle if the previous modem failed initialization.
- Corrected an issue where modem health was incorrect when the ‘Release when done’ option was used.
- Added continuous scan.
- Added the ability to turn on continuous scan for a set number of seconds.
- Removed obsolete property ‘SwitchDelay’. This may cause error messages during startup. These error messages can be safely ignored. These properties can be removed from the database by running the ‘DbCleanup.sql’ script generated during ACM startup. This file can be found in the ACM data directory.
- Corrected an issue where polling failed to resume after the device was interrupted by another device on the same connection.
- Added support for ControlWave devices to use list numbers greater than 255.
- Corrected an issue with the LEN string write option.
- Corrected an issue where internal tags were causing the connection to attempt connection even when disabled.
- Corrected an issue where the tag discovery process was receiving an incomplete message and crashing.
- Added support for the connection tag modifiers < C1> and < C2>.
- Improved CONTROLLOGIX driver to better handle errors from the RegisterSession command using an EIP encapsulated header.
- Corrected an issue with multidimensional writes (tag[0,1]).
- Important: The option to enable non-listed tags is now defaulted to ‘enabled’. If you have an existing configuration and use the ‘Enable Non-Listed Tag Validation’ option, OPC items not found in the driver’s saved tag file must now have a data type specifier appended to their names (example: MyBool;C1).
DF1 / ABTCP
- Corrected an issue where polling errors were not being logged.
- Corrected an issue with PLC5 Serial response.
- Corrected invalid values for flowing time and low flow cutoff alarms.
- Added support for the Test Communications feature.
- Corrected an issue where gas chromatograph writes were malformed.
- Added support for Emerson FBx flow computers using the DNP3 protocol.
- Improved the handling of large message fragments.
- Corrected an issue where message response bytes were logged repeatedly in the logs.
- Corrected an issue with Reset Audit Trail feature.
- Corrected an issue where alarm and event archives were repeating uploads.
- Corrected an issue with function code 34.
- Corrected an issue where Gas Chromatograph write functions were being requested of a device that does not support such writes.
- Improved time synchronization user interface and logging.
- Corrected an issue where a demand poll would be repeated without being requested.
- Improved logging to better inform the user when an archive is misconfigured.
- Maximized the performance of polls with multi-record history reads.
- Added Mercury version number to the PGAS publisher.
- Corrected an issue where using the RR command for Audit Trail collection could result in error.
- Corrected an issue where a duplicate history record could stop the poll.
- Corrected an issue where volume conversion ‘publish in MCF’ option was using CF.
- Improved ability to return multiple records within a single response.
- Added a new /string modifier to better control data type.
- Corrected an issue where volume data would report incorrectly with option to convert to MCF.
- Improved the message retry feature to occur if the sign on and wake up failed due to error code.
- Added the ability to schedule meter configuration polls.
- Improved the validation of EFM records to not include records with dates in the future.
- Added default login information.
- Added new option for mapping of EFM volume.
- Corrected an issue where OPC item “Status” would display a status of complete when communications are good but the Site id is incorrect.
- Corrected an issue where a checksum error was causing a crash.
- Corrected an issue with the MODBUS bit display modifier (L/0.32).
- Corrected an issue where a time synchronization error was logged when there was no error.
- Corrected an issue where a “Test Communication” command reported a misleading error message when the device is mis-configured.
- Improved the polling process when a CRC error is returned from a device.
- Improved efficiency of write requests when data is of disparate types.
- Added MODBUS Broadcast Mode.
Important: Devices with an address value of zero are treated as write-only broadcast devices.
- Corrected an issue where the register count and byte count included in Modbus multi-register write messages was not consistent with the number of bytes and registers actually written.
- Added support for low priority writes < lpw> and delayed writes < dw>.
- Corrected an issue where auto recovery would attempt to switch communications back to the primary schedule before the current poll is complete.
- Corrected an issue where the demand flag is stuck ‘on’.
- Improved MODBUS driver to avoid a crash that could occur upon receipt of invalid data.
MODBUS BP WELLCONTROL
- Added new support for device BP WELLCONTROL.
MODBUS KINDER MORGAN
- Corrected an issue where ACM got out of sync with device history after a device restart.
- Corrected an issue where prove records were not processed correctly if there were multiple prove records on multiple meters.
- Added positive displacement meter type for Omni firmware 22 and 26.
- Corrected an issue where liquid product alpha unit and EQ vapor pressure unit were being reported when the liquid table did not require it to be included.
- Corrected an issue where history collection is impacted when the GC archive has a different buffer size than periodic archive.
- Corrected an issue where a report’s timestamp could be incorrect if the report was collected by command.
- Added error messaging to alert the user when the configured message size is not sufficient to hold the expected response.
- Corrected an issue where ASI Data Service would crash with SCADAPACK Test Communication command.
- Added support for the retrieval of liquid history.
- Added advanced meter configuration capability to SCADAPACK.
- Add Gas Chromatograph fields to the 800L liquid meter configuration map.
- Corrected an issue where the OPC browse section “MISCELLANEOUS” was missing.
- Corrected an issue where Extended history was not polling points 23, 24 and 25.
- Improved the Coriolis Meter Override feature to include override of Calculation Method.
- Corrected an issue where OPC tag LastTimeSyncResult was inconsistent.
- Added DS800 OPC tags.
- Improved support for polling of the ROC800 Liquid LiquidCalcs program.
- Added the ability to collect extended history from a ROC even if it has no standard history configured.
- Added support for FB1000/FB2000 series Flow Computers.
- Added a button to display the default mapping on the ROC dialog.
- Corrected an issue where bad TLPs in OPC (due to data type) caused good tags following them to also be bad.
- Added the ability to map uncorrected volume to PGAS EFM field ‘index off’
- Improved error messaging when archive is not configured.
- Corrected an issue where EFM field ‘CTPL’ was not being published correctly.
- Corrected an issue where for some event types, the old and new values would mistakenly be the same.
- Corrected an issue where the archive limits object was not applied properly.
- Corrected an issue where the OPC tag ‘DateTime’ was not being resolved correctly.
- Corrected an issue where ‘Observed Density’ was published incorrectly.
- Corrected an issue where deleting an internal duplicate EFM configuration field more than once could result in a crash.
- Added mapping for EFM fields ‘OPEN IV’ and ‘CLOSE IV’.
- Added new ‘Low Bandwidth’ feature.
- Added a scheduling interval option for meter configuration read.
- Corrected an issue where requesting max records for one upload type but not all resulted in error.
- Adding support for Debounce input reads
- Corrected an issue where scheduling switched from alternate back to primary prematurely.
- Added support for limiting old data for Totalflow trends.
- Improved validation of time synchronization objects to avoid crash.
- Adding support for processing unsolicited messages.
- Added new PGAS/XML properties.
- Added the AGA3-2013 calculation method.
- Corrected an issue with CorrectedMass not appearing in volume records.
- Added handling for RecordStartDate, RecordStartTime, RecordEndDate, & RecordEndTime for protocols with batch records that send those fields in separately.
- Corrected an issue where ‘Millibar Differential Pressure’ was missing from CFX output files.
- Added AGA3-2013 and other constants to validation functions for CFX and OLFP.
- Increased potential length of the custom header string in CSV publisher.
- Added a new option where users may configure the database publisher to ignore ORACLE constraints
- Updated FLOWCAL publishers to synchronize with the latest updates.
- Corrected an issue where FLOWCAL publishers failed to translate ‘Totalizer Digits’.
- Added precision options to the FLOWCAL publishers.
- Added ‘sediment and water percent’ value to the PGAS XML quality record.
- Added support for the republication of specific devices or meters.
- Updated the PGAS XML publisher so that gas analysis data may be processed with the new GQ Periodic node.
- Added user configurable XML element options to the PGAS XML publisher.
- Corrected an issue where the publisher would crash due to the ‘Leading Timestamp’ option.
- Corrected an issue where the PGAS XML publisher was using the wrong value for “QTY_CALC_PERIOD”.
- Added SP_LOW_SPAN and SP_HIGH_SPAN to PGAS XML meter configuration.
- Corrected an issue where empty token values could prefix filenames with ‘0’.
- Improved the PGAS XML publisher to better handle time changes.
- Added support for redundant output to the PGAS XML publisher.
- Allow AGA7 as a valid calculation method for Coriolis meters.
- Improve the logic when looking for future dates where the future extends beyond 2038.
- Added custom field mapping to the PGAS XML publisher.
- Corrected an issue where the collection time on a meter configuration record was actually a history collection time.
- Corrected a logging message regarding the number of records processed.
- Corrected an issue where the publisher filter was not appropriately applying to meter only records.
- Improved PGAS/XML GC output.
- Update PGAS characteristics fields to latest v16 specification.
- Corrected an issue where asiCONFIGSERVER service could crash.
- Added an OPC tag to indicate when running in Safe Mode.
- Added the ability to browser for Alias tags in an OPC client.
- Corrected an issue where server level aliasing was not working.
- Corrected an issue where OPC item $Server.ActiveItemCount was not decrementing when appropriate.
- Added OPC Server item ServerStartTime(local and UTC).
- Added the ability to display last poll times by interval.
- Added the ability to display last poll times in Julian date format.
- Added support for /B (Boolean) modifier on Status item.
- Corrected an issue where renaming an object while modifying an additional property in the object would fail to modify the additional property.
- Corrected an issue where the item modifier for interval was not supported for alias items.
- Corrected an issue with folder security override.
- Added the ability to keep and historize previous meter configurations.
- Improved the ability to re-connect to the database in the event of a disconnect.
- Imposed a limit on the number of API custom interface item groups to avoid memory saturation.
- Added OPC tags for ServerName and DiskActivity.
- Corrected an issue with the alias group activate tags option where it had to be disabled then re-enabled to operate properly.
- Corrected a memory leak issue.
- Corrected an issue where the OPC tag MaxDatabaseSize was not always accurate depending upon how the database was set up.
- Added support for the new Microsoft OLE DB database connectivity.
- Corrected an issue where the Change Log was not being updated on object creation.
- Added scheduled reports.
- Added a report to show an audit trail of commands sent.
- Added a report for meters published by publisher filter.
- Corrected an issue where the Archive Table Report was omitting records if a meter was specified.
- Added Archive Reporting and Management feature.
- Added dashboard for Health & Status.
- Corrected an issue where object names could contain trailing spaces.
- Added client DLL information to the ‘View Client/Server info’ display.
- Added a feature where users may republish a device.
- Corrected an issue where the user interface was not correctly saving modified enumerations.
- Corrected an issue where changing a property in a time synchronization object changed its icon.
- Added support for multi-select on search results.
- Added support to the Station Wizard for creating and linking connections and schedules.
- Improved the multi-object editor to allow for editing of common properties regardless of type.
- Corrected an issue where a value in the record collection dialog was not displayed correctly.
- Updated object icons.
- Corrected an issue where ROC History Map user fields were lost upon export/import.
- Corrected an issue with the multi-object editor and Hex Repeater Action Groups.
- Corrected an issue where the object count was missing when accessed from Category view.
- Corrected an issue in the multi-object editor where CategoryName was missing.
- Corrected an issue where opening a device from a search was not working.
- Corrected an issue where the multi-object editor could error on numeric values.
- Added support in the Station Wizard for the Daniels Gas Chromatograph.
- Corrected an issue where folder multi-select followed by single-select behaved oddly.
- Improved the speed with which object tabs are closed.
- Improved the performance of the log viewer so it does not lag behind.
- Corrected an issue where the logger did not return to ‘Play’ after being paused on a scroll event.
- Corrected an issue where the logger was able to be paused even when empty.
- Added a maximum record count for report viewer.
- Corrected an issue when making a change to database properties and not saving before changing tabs.
- Corrected an issue where the Multi-object editor was not saving applied filters.
- Added a user preference for when to activate alias tags on the new dashboard status tab.
- Corrected an issue with the importer where linked objects were getting lost. Corrected an issue with the importer where line breaks could cause unexpected results.
This installation requires a change to the existing database.
- SqlUpdate 33.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.