Build 273 2018/02/26
This installation requires a change to the existing database.
- Corrected an issue where the OPC tag ThisHourTimeout was being misreported.
- Corrected an issue where ACM statistics tags were not updating correctly when an interrupted poll occurs and completes later.
- Added new option for suppressing the logging of OPC writes.
- Corrected an issue where random crashes would occur.
- Improved connection behavior to reset on valid responses instead of just bytes received.
- Adding feature in TCP/Listen to allow socket close to be delayed in order to handle cryouts like EagleDummyCallin.
- Corrected misleading socket errors when port is disabled.
- Corrected an issue where Meter Temperatures and Pressures were being swapped with Meter Flow Rates.
- Corrected an issue where incorrect data was being logged during a time synchronization.
- Corrected an issue where communication failures were occurring while trying to poll Level 2 Ethernet BSAP devices.
- Corrected an issue where upon failover from primary to backup server history was not being retrieved.
- Corrected an issue where ActualInterval was not being updated.
- Corrected an issue reading D3 data types.
- Added option to include tags flagged as Reserved during tag discovery in OPC browse listing.
- Corrected an issue with time synchronization writes.
DF1 / ABTCP
- Corrected an issue where devices with ethernet connections were not properly logging EXT STS descriptions.
- Added Controllogix support for NGCTT.
- Corrected an issue where buffer empty ENQ messages were retrying on no response.
- Corrected an issue where old records were causing a gap in history collection.
- Added a new feature to recognize when symbolic items have changed in the PLC and reset accordingly.
- Corrected an issue where template objects were being counted against licenses.
- Add support for meter types other than turbine.
- Added support for the test communication feature.
- Corrected issue where poll will not retry upon a failed EOT and ENQ.
- Added support for GC Write.
- Modified ‘Mercury’ designation to ‘Honeywell – Mercury’.
- Corrected issue where the last upload position from a non hourly audit record was being overwritten.
- Corrected an issue where max registers was being ignored when fixed block polls are configured.
- Added the capability to parse a bit pattern from a multi-register 32 bit integer.
- Corrected an issue where fail-over from primary to secondary connection gets stuck testing primary connection.
- Corrected an issue where history collection can result in an asiDATA crash.
- Corrected an issue where some MODBUS configurations failed GC writes with the message ‘GCWrite/nn is limited to Read-Only’.
- Corrected an issue where the register address base address field was being corrupted.
- Corrected an issue where moving the history pointer can result the saving of a bad pointer.
- Corrected an issue where the Merge GC feature failed to merge GC and periodic data.
MODBUS KINDER MORGAN
- Corrected an issue where records with invalid dates stopped history collection.
- Added an option to merge string register values into one EFM field.
- Corrected an issue where events with empty strings caused an error.
- Added support for prove meters and Flow-Cal PFX files.
- Added a new command to re-request firmware type and date format.
- Corrected an issue where the OMNI could not be commanded to reset archives higher than 4.
- Removed a misleading log message.
- Corrected an issue where removing an OPC tag from the middle of a list of OPC tags causes the driver to create an invalid read message.
- Corrected an issue with base addressing in extended items.
- Corrected an issue where extended addressing caused an incorrect block read.
- Added support to publishing Atmos Pressure Units.
- Corrected an issue where OPC status is being represented as ‘good’ when it is not.
- Added the ability to override a meter type to coriolis.
- Added support for Drive Gain.
- Updated internal maps to include ‘Index End’ fields in liquid history.
- Added the ability to map the same history point or TLP to different EFM fields.
- Added GC fields to the meter configuration records for liquid runs.
- Added test communication command.
- Corrected an issue polling DateTime item when added with current measurement item.
- Corrected an issue where log period record were missing when the last upload time and current device time cross contract hour.
- Upgraded ABB TCI Toolkit to version 3.11.
- Added option to limit the number of history records retrieved per collection cycle.
- Updated publisher to include temperature and pressure in volume records.
- Corrected an issue where a database was being created when it should not when in safe mode.
- Added the ability to convert MBTU to MMBTU for CFX files.
- Corrected an issue where the PGAS/XML publisher was not reporting mass.
- Corrected an issue which caused meter configuration records to be corrupt.
- Improved floating point precision with FlowCal and events.
- Corrected an issue where FlowCal transaction queue publisher was inserting a value in the ‘ID’ column.
- Added missing FullWellStream factor from CFX5 report. Add missing pressure unit IDs.
- Added AGA3-2013 calculation method to CFX publishers.
- Added prove pass and reliability fields to PFX files.
- Added new OPC tags for item communication statistics.
- Corrected an issue where the OPC tag ‘Barometer’ was not updating after being interrupted.
- Added a new audit for commands.
- Added a new OPC tag that displays whether the system is running on Server A or Server B.
- Added feature to validate connection IP address to help avoid misconfiguration.
- Corrected an incorrect device count when in Category View.
- Improved user interface status/progress indicators.
- Added a feature where Control+s saves a configuration.
- Corrected an issue where the ACM Configuration client did not exit properly when the logger was paused.
- Nested MODBUS devices in the ‘Add’ menu.
- Corrected an issue that could freeze the user interface.
- Corrected an issue in the Multi-Object editor where editing in the column being sorted lost data.
- Corrected the K Factor unit in advanced meter configuration.
- Added the service account for each ACM Service listed in ACM Server Monitor.
- Corrected an issue where database statistics were incorrect when using SQL Server 2016.
- Corrected an issue where the ‘Force changes’ dialog might appear when changing system configuration.
- Improved the pause/unpause feature in the logger.
- Corrected an issue where tokens were case sensitive when they should not be.
- Clarified the use of ‘Raw Mass’ and ‘Corrected Mass’.
- Corrected an issue where the importer would fail when importing multiple files from disparate configurations.
- Corrected an issue in the importer where special characters caused errors.
- Corrected an issue where the change logs reflect some modifications as additions.
This installation requires a change to the existing database.
- SqlUpdate 32.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.