BUILD 82 2012/09/11
- Added read-after-write verification option to all protocols. Added OPC item to write all items to logger.
- Fixes to form-based text box validation.
- Fixes to Totalflow protocol to correctly handle ‘ack’ and ‘nak’ conditions. Also increased buffer size for retrieving registers.
- Changed publisher outputs to remove invalid characters from file names.
- Added liquid items for ROC 809.
- Fixed memory leak in Kimray protocol.
- Changed CFX publisher to report invalid field values but allow them through.
- Fixes to SCADAPack modbus event records and viscosity unit.
- Changed archiver to prevent file sharing errors.
- Fixes to Flow Automation protocol that stopped history retrieval if one meter returned a zero length record.
- Addition to schedule object to allow sub-second polling (millisecond property is only available through the property grid setup; it is not in the dialog form).
- Fixed incorrect display of scan type in schedule dialog form.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.