BUILD 41 2012/04/04
- Fixed ScanCom to correctly identify hourly record field as static pressure instead of atmospheric pressure.
- Fixed Flow Automation history record processing to discard empty records.
- Fixed Modbus PCS register value for date and time reads from multi-well controllers.
- Fixed Enron Modbus bug that used incorrect message response data to form meter configuration values.
- Various fixes and additions to ACM Configuration client including filter text bug, new commands on menu options, multi-object grid error.
- Fixed object cache bug that prevented many objects from being stored in the cache.
- New Advanced meter configuration form to simplify configuration. This changes the storage format for these objects. An older version of ACM would no longer be able to read this configuration data.
AUTOSOL Support Options
AUTOSOL representatives are standing by to answer your product and pricing questions. Let our team of experts assist you today to streamline your data collection and delivery tomorrow.
Product Knowledge Base
Browse how-to articles and perform keyword searches to find an answer to your questions.