Successful Windows programmer candidates are highly motivated developers willing to work as part of the software engineering team to develop software in the C++ or C# languages. AUTOSOL specializes in remote data collection and cybersecurity products for measurement and SCADA systems.
About the Company
AUTOSOL is a Houston-based company with a focus on remote data communications software and hardware products. Our cutting edge products and designs have provided for 30 years of continuous growth in the field of Automation in the oil & gas, water/wastewater, manufacturing and aviation industries. We are located in the Clear Lake area of Houston.
We provide a structured hands-on agile environment while promoting an independent kind of creativity. We provide highly competitive salaries, comprehensive health plans, matching 401K, and profit sharing, in addition to many other benefits.
Windows Programmer Qualifications and Skills
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with Windows programming experience. In lieu of a BS degree, significant experience in Windows programming is acceptable.
- Develop software in C++ or C# languages.
- Hands-on development in an agile environment.
- Support and improve our development methodology and release processes.
- Optimization with respect to code/memory and performance requirements.
- Create and maintain requirements, design, architecture, code and tests for different parts of the product.
- Solid understanding of OO design principles.
- Experience with OpenSSL and relational databases is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective working independently and as a team player with great interpersonal skills.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston, TX 77062
Years of Experience