Programmer Jobs Description
Programmer jobs are available in our Houston, Texas offices as well as our Calgary, Canada location. AUTOSOL specializes in remote data collection for measurement and SCADA systems. Successful candidates will be highly motivated developers willing to work as part of the software engineering team to design, develop, enhance and support our products based on industry needs and customer feedback.
We provide a structured team environment while promoting an independent kind of creativity. We provide highly competitive programmer jobs salaries, comprehensive health plans, matching 401K (RRSP), and profit sharing, in addition to many other benefits.
Programmer Job Qualifications and Skills
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with Windows programming experience. In lieu of a BS degree, significant experience in Windows programming is acceptable.
- Solid understanding of OO design principles.
- Experience with and knowledge of C++ or C# is required.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases are a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective working independently and as a team player with great interpersonal skills.
Programmer Jobs Summary
Houston, Texas or Calgary, Alberta
Years of Experience